Playbook for Teens – the original Playbook – has been read and studied by over 15,000 students, educators and parents. Based on a broader audience & market readiness, we expect Playbook for Careers™ to reach exponentially more students, educators and parents.
How Can You Help?
There are two ways you can be involved to support this effort.
1. Become a Sponsor
Would you be willing to participate at one of these levels:
- $1,000 – name in Playbook
- $2,500 – logo in the Playbook
List your internship or mentoring program
- $5,000 – logo in Playbook and logo on Website
Feature story in email distribution to 14,000 educators
- $10,000-$50,000 - (Full Benefits)
Become a featured story in the Playbook
Sponsor a chapter of the Playbook
2. Direct me to someone you know who can benefit by supporting this effort.
Everyday this problem is not solved more students drop out of college. In California, community college counselors tell me that 85% of students who leave, exit because they don’t know why they are there.